Wednesday 21 October 2009

ANNETTE & PARTNERS


Above Quilt and Annette's description below...
I made this quilt for the Soldiers, as Joan, (a member of Popular Patchwork site) sent me a cheque to get some bits to help me towards the Quilts I am making with Di. I decided to buy some fat quarters, the background and border fabrics were from my stash, the main blocks are the bundle bag fabrics, and the block is called Anvil. I just quilted it with diagonal lines and little whirlies in the border, just a label to do next, (with Joan's name on) and then hopefully it will have a new owner who will love it just as much as we all do!!! Thank you Joan for the donation,xx

Below - blocks by Betty, assembled by Rebecca [my Grand daughter]
being Quilted by Annette [my daughter]


the following is Annette's description
This blue quilt was donated by a lady at mum's group called Betty, top was all made, backing and wadding included, all I had to do was quilt it!! Just in the ditch as didn't want to spoil it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, I appreciate it, Jan